How To Catalog Every Moment of Life


Quote of the day: 
I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind -
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

So my day went well- been working on this design project since yesterday and i'd like to think that the work is 98% complete -yes it's been a real hectic day for me...

I wonder if it's actually possible to catalogue one's entire life and keep it in digital storage -Dvd perharps. I know it's already possible with majority of people having digital cameras handy nowadays,be it in their phones or other.What i mean is storing every second,minutes and hours of one's entire everyday life on video. 
Like for instance -what if i wanted to find out just what was it i was doing this same day,month and time last year ? All i would need to do is just input the dates and my whole activities for that day -march 3 2008 would show up. Now that would be just awesome
don't you think? 



A quick lookup shows that last year-today was a monday. Hnmm speaking of mondays,why do most people hate mondays? 

I think it has to do with the weekend of activities,most especially the fun part. So it's always like 'oh i'm having so much fun,arrrrgh why do i have to go to work tomorrow'. So there,the great monday mystery has been solved -stop having too much fun over the weekend,that way you won't get to hate on mondays so much.



Post a Comment

0 Comments