Plans For The Week


Quote of the day:
Before your dreams can come true, you have to have those dreams.
Dr. Joyce Brothers


Greetings folks.
It's been a marvelous year. One,two,three months left.
Unbelievable but true.

Are you where you want to be-right now?
How have you really fared so far...ask yourself...


Plans For The Week
1. Replace 'wants' with 'needs'.
2. Practice what I preach.
3. Get rid of negative influences + energy.
4. Blog more.
5. Eat well. Exercise. Rest well.
6. Read a book.
7. Go over my long term goals.
8. Never doubt my abilities.
9. Be nice to everyone I meet.
10. Think Big!


Making plans makes things a whole lot easier-and it helps.
So go right ahead and make yours.

It's a new week. Work hard, and play harder.
All the best!


twitter.com/iamblogoratti








.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Great plans, Bloggo. I like "Never doubt my abilities" and "Think big."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first quote a lot.

    In this economy, i have had to abide by plan 1 with immediate effect. I like 6. In the past 4 months, I currently have 3 books that I'm yet to finish. I don't know why I'm having a hard time finishing at least one. I shall try this week. Thanks for 7, 8, & 10. Great reminders.

    A friend of mine says that a lot, "work harder, play harder". That's so random. Well, have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Plans, hope the week goes well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jaycee: I see you...
    Many thank!

    @ ShadeNonconformist: Appreciate your stopping by. As for those books,maybe you need to pick one to read and finish at once- all the best with that yea.

    Work hard, play harder...still :)

    @neefemi: Hello...thank you. I'm hoping for that. Have a nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti