Do You Ever Feel That Some Days Are Silent




Quote of the day:



It's often said that life is strange. But compared to what?.”
-Steve Forbert


Some days are just so silent.

I am not talking about the nights when everything is all quiet outside, including the neighbors' dog that usually takes delight in constantly barking while chasing shadows all day.

I am not talking about the empty streets without the usual flow of traffic. The hustle and bustle of People and cars with their intermittent blaring of horns and verbal exchanges of the drivers.

I am not talking about the birds cuddled up in the warmth of their nests, tired from all that flying, mating and feeding during the daytime.

I am not talking about a million and one other things that surges through the deepest tunnels of my mind just like water escaping from a burst dam...

...I am not.
But...
Some days are just silent.


twitter.com/iamblogoratti





Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I like Esperanza and I'm glad she's finally getting the recognition she deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Prism of an immigrant: Yes indeed. Very talented...thanks for dropping by*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the clearest thoughts and words are distilled from the crucible of silence...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dhjax: Yes...true that.

    @Jaycee: I see you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my some of my days were more silent..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mena UkodoisReady: You can make that happen...cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti