Silence of Battles


Quote of the day:
The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it.
-Friedrich Nietzsche


I have overlooked a lot.
But I am yet to overlook everything.

The most important things sometimes...
Seem less relevant in the end.

I have walked many miles.
Footprints embedded in timelessness.

I have remained silent in the midst of taunts.
And timid at the cry of battle.

I have emerged both weak and strong...
Both naive and knowledgeable.




twitter.com/iamblogoratti







Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Its a breathe of fresh air being here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. '...footprints embedded in timelessness' Speaks volumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have emerged both weak and strong...
    Both naive and knowledgeable."

    *Snap!* *Snap!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been a while, cool down OK and rise above...

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kenyansista: Always great to have you here...

    @Maid of Heart: Indeed...many thanks.

    @Rep One: Lol...

    @MW: Hello...yes been a minute indeed, hope thing are great with you. Will do, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wrote those words for me... I love it

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ LG: Awww glad you like,much love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti