4 Amazing Movie Scenes and Quotes


Quote of the day: 
Now is the time to ask yourself, what you believe.
-Rob MacGregor

At first you watch them -movies I mean. Some you will forget, and others will stay in your memory for a long time because of the way they made you feel.

Below are some of my favorite movie scenes. Enjoy!

1. The Pursuit Of Happyness
Scene: At a basketball court, motivational speech from Will Smith's character to his son.

Best Quote: "Don't ever let someone tell you you can't do something..."


2. Schindler's List
Scene: At the end of the war, (Liam Neelson's character is about leaving) Liam's character is presented with a gift by the 1,100 people he helped to save from the holocaust. But he wishes he could have saved more.

Best Quote: "I didn't do enough..."



3. Shawshank Redemption 
Scene: Morgan Freeman's character is about to be freed from prison on parole-after being rejected so many times in the past.

Best Quote: "I look back on the way I was then, a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime..."





4. Crash

Scene: Little girl Lara almost gets shot trying to protect her dad (with the invincible cloak of protection he had earlier given to her).

Best Quote: "I will protect you..." 





......
So there it is folks.

So it's Goodbye October, Hello November!
twitter.com/@iamblogoratti



Current Listen: Coldplay -Yellow


Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. I remember all the scenes and the quotes except Pursuit of Happiness (I am yet to see that movie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen 3 of 4 (Not seen Crash) and I totally agree with you. Especially the one from Pursuit of Happyness. THAT was a movie......and being that I love movies inspired by real life, it really, really touched me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really picked them. I've watched all those movies and still remember these scenes. Awesome. That of crash especially, hmmm....children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Think-About-It: Good that you remember, and hey it's not too late to see the flick!

    @Salt: Touching movie, I think we can all agree on that,and oh you'll love crash!

    @MW: You have seen all? Hi5*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are truly wonderful selections. For me, there's also a sense of humility in these scenes that strike at the heart and soul.

    Thank you for allowing me to start my day in such a positive way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cheeky Minx: I feel you on that, always a wonderful hearty feeling.
    And hey you are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of mine is from Shawshank redemption, when Morgan freeman said 'some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright'. It defines me all through and through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome selection...though I never got to see 'Crash'. I'll go take a look see at it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks for sharing! Perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pursuit of happiness .... That one move i can say surely touched me on the inside .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all. I should do this sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I especially remember the scenes pursuit of happyness and shawshank redemption. Not seen crash.

    Welcome to my sweet november, have a beautiful one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pursuit of Happyness, that movie is a bloody classic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. never seen Schlinder's List but all the others are sooo on point.
    thanks for the timely reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how come i love movies yet am just familiar with pursuit of happiness and shawshank redemption...gosh!! the latter is like on everyone's list on IMDb...thats how nice the movie was.
    i might have to watch it again cos twas while i was younger than this i watched it and didn't even finish it i guess
    i haven't seen Pursuit of Happiness and the rest but i like the scene where the white guy asks him about his Pants and Will Smith replies him. "that must be some nice pair of pants.'' Lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to watch "Shawshank Redemption" !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti