Sunday, May 31, 2015
Plans For The Month (3)
Quote of the day:
A mans life is interesting primarily when he has failed. I well know. For its a sign that he tried to surpass himself.
So are you ready for June? You should know...because your goals start right from this minute. Whatever you have to achieve, to accomplish...begins now.
Here are some of my plans for the new month.
1. Learn from mistakes.
2. Focus a lot more on myself, and improve relationships with those that matter.
3. Read at least two books.
4. Workout at least twice a week.
5. Eat healthy and sleep by 11pm.
6. Try new things, visit new places.
7. Smile more and show kindness to everyone.
8. Never forget where I am coming from.
9. Engage with my mentors.
10. Work harder and smarter.
11. Continue work on my writing.
12. Keep dreaming Big.
There goes my plans for the month, have you made yours yet?
Peace. Love. Serenity*
Current Listen: The Cranberries -Linger