Sunday, May 17, 2015
Plans For The Week (7)
Quote of the day:
Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.
-Marvin J. Ashton
A new week yet again, and my plans for last week went really great, except I had little time to pick out a book, hopefully this week I will as I plan to achieve the following.
1. Read a book.
2. Motivate myself always.
3. Focus on my goals and not procrastinate.
4. Continue work on a project.
5. Experiment with new ideas and thoughts.
6. Start work on a short story.
7. Treat myself.
8. Be a better manager of time.
9. Keep dreaming big.
Those are my most important goals for the week, have you made yours yet?
Here's wishing you a productive week ahead!
Peace & love always*
Current Listen: Jill Scott -Golden