Tuesday, May 26, 2015
11 Things I Love About Life
Quote of the day:
We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other's opposite and complement.
1. I like certain things the way they are...
2. I like when people stand for something because of their belief system or personal principles.
3. I like raindrops even though umbrellas aren't my thing.
4. I love to see lightening unleashing itself through the skies.
5. I love life
6. I love laughter.
7. I love awkward moments.
8. I like mismatched socks.
9. I like getting lost in a good book.
10. I like staying awake with a thousand thoughts dancing before my eyes.
11. And I love the fact that nothing is permanent and that beauty lies in change.
Peace & Love*
Current Listen: Macy Gray -Beauty In the World