Sunday, June 28, 2015
Plans For The Week (12)
Quote of the day:
Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you. -Shannon L. Alder
The month of June is fading away. It's been a good month, and I do hope your intended objectives have been partly or fully met. Its another week to plan ahead, and here I present some of mine.
1. Put in more effort to de-clutter my space and mind.
2. Read a book.
3. Set up achievable goals for July.
4. Remain motivated and confident in my abilities.
5. Learn a new subject.
6. Say no to some things.
7. Work and share ideas with others.
8. Sleep early, eat healthy.
9. Keep dreaming Big.
There goes most of the plans for the coming week. There lots more things to achieve but those are the main points. Have you made yours yet? Have a productive week and new month ahead!
Peace. Love. Serenity*
iamblogoratti (Twitter & IG)
Current Listen: Mi Casa -Jika