Sunday, August 23, 2015
Plans For The Week (20)
Quote of the day:
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. -Viktor E. Frankl
I don't need a calendar to remind me of how much time is left in the month. Even the weather is changing for good with summer starting to prepare for its exit. I am reminded though of how far into the year we are, and how little time is left before the year ends.
With that in mind I can only commit to focusing more on my goals for the year. Its a new week and I've put down some plans as always.
1. Get enough sleep daily.
2. Workout twice during the week.
3. Connect with old friends & network with new ones.
4. Evaluate my long term goals & intentions.
5. Read a book.
6. Take mini breaks every hour.
7. Think, act and live better each day.
There goes my plans, have you made yours yet? Have an amazing week!
Current Listen:- Orla Gartland -Lonely People