Monday, November 16, 2015
Plans For The Week (32)
Quote of the day:
I can't go against my nature because I am what I am. I don't try to be anyone different to who I am.
Our thoughts and way of life matters a lot. Our character is everything, our actions speak volumes about who we are, our personality and the impression we leave with others. Good or bad. Our nature is one that is nurtured over time, I strive to dwell on the positive, on kindness, on thoughtfulness, and goodness. I am what I am, and I don't try to be any different.
The pace of life increases and decreases, coming and going like the ocean tides. With my abilities I will continue to be the best I can be. I will keep rising.
Here are my plans for the week.
1. Be thankful daily.
2. Rise above every stumbling block.
3. Focus on my core strengths, work on my weaknesses.
4. Be curious about fresh thoughts, ways, and ideas.
5. Create new music playlists.
6. Read a new book.
7. Eliminate stress on all levels.
8. Workout thrice in the week.
9. Show kindness to everyone I come across.
10. Continue dreaming big.
I plan to go into the week with great expectations, new possibilities and pathways that will open up to hidden treasures. What are your plans for the week, have you made any yet? Have a love filled week!
Peace. Love. Serenity.
Current Listen: John Newman -Losing Sleep