Sunday, November 22, 2015
Plans For The Week (33)
Quote of the day:
The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.
Each week that comes and goes is embedded with events, moments, and opportunities as far as the mind can muster. We rise every morning in pursuit of some goal, a run to cross each day's finish line. Across a border that we have set for ourselves, crossing into new territory over and over again can bring special rewards, and maybe regrets too. But still life must continue.
The month is already wrapping up, just one more to go to end things for the year. Here are some of my plans for the week.
1. Review my goals for the year so far.
2. Meditate in my spare time.
3. Workout thrice during the week.
4. Do some studying as well as read a new book.
5. Plan for a mini getaway.
6. Go out of my way to do something for others.
7. Get rid of stress and negativity around.
8. Be grateful for the little things in life.
9. Dream bigger.
Have you made your plans yet? Happy thanksgiving and great new week to you. Hope its filled with love and enlightenment.
Peace. Love. Light*
Current Listen: Jason Mraz -I'm Yours