Monday, November 30, 2015
Plans For The Week (34)
Quote of the day:
Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.
How time flies. The very essence of life revolves around it and how we spend it, how we treat ourselves and others. And at this present time everything begins to come full circle. The season of being grateful.We give thanks not only for ourselves but also for friends and family, for love and happiness. It is easy to get lost in all that is happening around us, easy to forget our blessings, strengths and great qualities. No matter what, there are always things to be thankful for -much more than we can imagine.
Here are some of my plans for the week.
1. Work out at least thrice during the week.
2. De clutter my mind, working and living space.
3. Be curious about people and things.
4. Live simply, and make every moment as special as possible.
5. Hopefully, read a new book.
6. Reduce stress to a bearable level.
7. Cook more healthy meals and try new dishes.
8. Be happy.
9. Continue to dream.
I do hope that you are well and healthy, and that your dreams are aligning like the night stars.
Have a joyful and productive week ahead!
Peace & Love always*
Current Listen: Sam Smith -Like I Can