Monday, December 7, 2015
Plans For The Week (35)
Quote of the day:
May you live every day of your life. -Jonathan Swift
Leaves fall, the earth orbits, seasons change, and life goes on. As the days pass me by, as everything seems fast forwarded -like a time lapse video, I notice one glaring thing about myself. The fact is I have changed, as so has the world and people around me. A question I often ask people is 'What's new with you?'...a simple question but one that can tell you a lot about someone. At least if nothing else is new, we wake up to the brightness of a new day.
Here are some of my plans for the week.
1. Reflect on my journey through life.
2. Exercise my body and mind.
3. Give to the needy and show kindness to everyone.
4. Analyse my personal finances.
5. Read something new.
6. Make lists for the holiday season.
7. Treat myself.
8. Attend a networking event.
9. Keep dreaming big.
Have you made your plans yet? Here's wishing you a great new month ahead.
Current Listen: James Bay -Scars