5 Travel Essentials for a Weekend Trip (Or any Trip)


Quote of the day: 
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. -Confucius 




 


The hardest part about going on a trip is figuring out what to carry along. But notwithstanding, Who doesn't love a nice holiday away from everyday life and stress. It may not be a long holiday like some may yearn for all the time, but instead a mini trip outside one's vicinity. I find mini vacations not only refreshing but also informative. They are mini vacations because they only take up a couple of days as against a long vacation planned for say a few weeks or even months.

Having said that it all comes down to what to take on such a short weekend trip of say 3-5 days that extends over the weekend. Asides the location and booking where to lay your head down, packing has to be as practical as possible. Here are a few essentials to have with you on such a trip.

Little notebook and Pen. Ideal for moments when you have to take notes, directions or just simply write down addresses and numbers.

Chargers. If you are travelling you want to make sure to have the right device chargers, and adopters-especially if going to a new country.

Books. There's nothing like a nice book to read on your journey, so take one along to make the journey more comfortable.

Sunshades. If you are going somewhere sunny you need to take along a sunshade and
A small bag-check,

Headphones. What better way to listen to your playlist during your journey than with great noise cancelling headphones.


Peace. Love. Light*




Current Listen: D'Angelo and The Vanguard - Ain't That Easy





Post a Comment

26 Comments

  1. I like your idea... I definitely always travel with charges, books, sunnies, and headphones... I like your idea about notebook/pen, too! Especially for taking down directions!


    Amber
    All the Cute 🎀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't disagree with that list. But but don't forget the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel would be more difficult without them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's not a staycation...passport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always take my useful pocket camera, it is actually in a pouch on my belt, to record any unusual or interesting sights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very precise list.
    This would be what I would include in my list too


    www.jbshares.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My list is: journal, pen, camera, toothbrush, book, deodorant, fleece, sunglasses, comb. In that order.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Blogoratti - definitely a great list ... that noise cancellation thing is an essential ... and a little notebook ... and a good book into which one can lose oneself ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always tell myself anything important that is forgotten can be bought there, but I still make myself a list of the essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very useful items on your list. Mine would include a camera or two. I never leave home without that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A good list of essentials although I have to wear light sensitive specs so sunglasses not on it. A digital camera most important these days wherever I go. Holiday abroad? I'm always checking I have tickets (printouts), passports, chargers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good list . I take all these !!
    http://shilpachandrasekheran.blogspot.ae/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol, for such a short time I bring nightgown and tooth brush and my camera :) and of course chargers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very useful!!Always I travel with a book or some books!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I miss the days when you went on a trip you cut yourself off from your normal life. These days 'normal life' follows inside your smartphone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have never worn headphones, but always have my camera and charger with me, defintely they are first on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, I agree with your list, whether it is a short trip or a long trip they are all great items to have along. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, these items are really essentials!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. And let's not forget a small camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the quote you've used at the start of this post ... and a sensible list too!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome list! It is amazing how difficult it is to go away and forget a charger! This just happened to us recently. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice list! As for me, I must take my bible, a novel, toothbrush, perfume and phone charger.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Important items for all trips.

    ReplyDelete
  25. YUP! That's a small part of what I bring. The notebook/journal is something I never fail to bring. I LOVE my Bose noise cancelling earbuds. They are the best I've tried. Chargers are 100% necessary. As for books, it's all in my Kindle Paper White. It's much lighter and can carry more books in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti