Quote of the day:
Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do.
-Myrtle Auvil


What can I be?

Can I be your captive, can i be your prisoner?
No escape, no retreat and no surrender.

I've got to admit that you got me on lock down.
I'm all chained now, i don't want no escape now.

They call you lady but i choose to call you queen.
Embracing your thousand and one light beams.

Your presence envelopes then goes round like echoes.
I am in the inner walls of your mind, don't let go.

A dream within a dream, my inception.
Strawberries on your skin, that's my imagination.
A sudden smile on your lips, is that a deception??

Right now i am the prey you are the hunter.
I am the path underneath you -the runner.

I am the wings on your shoulder when in flight.
The strings that you stroke on this guitar.

What can I be?
I Can Be Anything You Want....


Follow me:
twitter.com/iamblogoratti




Current Listen: Jagged Edge -Promise