Musings of mine: Rambling Mind on This and That #7



Quote of the day: 

A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. -Tom Stoppard 



1. Attitude is Contagious

The world is split into two separate view points. Two lines that never seem to connect, but remain parallel, extending equally but never meeting. The posture we assume can be in plain view or hidden behind layers and layers of mentality. Our attitude is contagious, whether good or bad. A broken mirror will always displays a broken countenance.


2. Sing Sing Sing 

A song can be uplifting, beyond clouds and stars, beyond winds that whisper. Being lost in tranquility, soaking up in sounds and tremors, hymns and instruments, colours of brilliance exploding beyond this realm.


3. Little things matter

A smile from a stranger, the smell of flowers, green grass, watching the sunrise and set, a good book, a loud yawn, selflessness, curiosity, unconditional love, ocean waves, a glass of fresh water, photographs, music, health. A million and one little things matter.


Peace. Love. Light* 



Current Listen: Daughter -Medicine





Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. I like these...and I completely agree. My motto is: When in doubt, sing loud. Of course my office mates don't like it very much, but at least it makes them laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing :)

    xx Jamie | With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely reminders to contemplate. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Blogoratti, Recently, it seems that we hear, from all over, what should "matter". This is one I like: "Little Things Matter." Very nice ... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, great musings and inspiring post. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1, Attitude/approach deeply matter, we must know/value both sides. In a cracked mirror, part your hair... twice.
    2, In your silence, sing happy songs, and view life's troubles within the echoes of those songs.
    3, With your civil approach to life, and your civility is not noted or returned... but is -expected-, refer then to numbers 1, and 2 above.
    Smiles_! _m

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true. What you put out into the universe, you get back from the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes be the carrier of the healthy attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little things do matter. One day I needed coins to print out some papers at the library. I thought I would have to go back home and come back to the library.

    But, I asked a lady and she gave me a $1 and told me to keep the rest of the change.

    I was almost in tears because I didn't have time to waste. I needed to print out those papers and go to work.

    Thanks for this reminder
    www.funmiwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attitude truly is contagious and little things really do matter as I've gradually come to learn. Sometimes it's the little things that make the big things worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love your uplifting attitude...I always feel just a bit better when I stop by to visit with you. Thank you for that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti