Quote of the day:
I have often regretted my speech, never my silence -
So it's been a week of different events.
Different news, some good and others not so good.
All in all it was an interesting week..a fortunate one.
Filled with life, energy, inspiration, acceptance and much more...
Life must go on.
Currently reading: 'Property Management Kit For Dummies' by Robert Grisword...
Also '1001 ways to be Romantic' by Gregory J.P. Godek.
Yeah i know,sue me!
But really 1001 ways to be romantic? Okay, since this is my 191st Post -a quick flip through the book to no.191 says 'When you’ll be traveling without him/her, leave one greeting card for each day you’ll be gone....
That goes out to all the romantics out there. Keep the love flowing...
So back to last week's plans, i was able to do much except the shopping and movie watching part which were canceled at the last minute.
My Plans for the week
1. Have a positive state of mind.
2. Live life a day at a time.
3. Smile more.
5. See if i can catch that movie and shop for new gears.
6. Learn something new while being more adventurous
7. Call up an old friend just to say hello.
8. Eat out more often.
9. Be decisive. Be focused. Be alive
10. Goodbye 'anxiety', Hello 'inner peace'.
11. Celebrate everyday like it was special. It is special.
12. Continue with the '20 minute principle'.
13. Read a book.
14. Keep the dreams alive.
So here's hoping for a more fortunate week-for us.
Remember,the only thing stopping you in this life is YOU.
So stand up in a dazzling triumph...
with a defiant courage..
and cap it all with an energetic enthusiasm.
It is time to take what rightly belongs to you-no more waiting in line...
Surprise yourself...Dazzle 'em this week!!
Have a fortunate one.
Current Listen: Maxwell -Fortunate