Positive Affirmations To Help You through Life


Quote of the day:
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
-Bill Cosby


I long for that moment of joy that uplifts me beyond those grey clouds up in the skies.

I long for everything good in life beyond the everyday problems of the human race.
I reach out with my fingertips seeking, probing in the dark not sure of my steps but still proceeding forward all the same,like a baby taking it's first steps...


I am a traveler without borders.

I am not limited by orders.

I am a bird building a nest.

I am the master key out of the rest.

The only one that opens every door.

For you and I life still has much in store.


Current Listen: Brian McKnight- Not Alone




-

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. I love "I am a traveller without borders". Hot stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem, like the rhymes. Really good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. short, sweet nd straight to the point... what else could a girl ask for?! lol

    love your poem, it's so honest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ebony~!*: Glad you like and thanks.
    @Myne Whitman: Appreciate that.
    @Fabulo-la: Yes indeed.
    @Fierce: lol@what else could a girl ask for. Many thanks,wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love it... so hopeful.. my sentiments exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shels: Thanks for loving it. Nice of you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bill Cosby's statement, true.

    ...for you and I life still has much in store... *smiles* Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey
    your poem's always saying a story
    i guess 'this' is what keeps me hooked.
    keep the flag flying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tisha: Hi ya,glad to have you around yea :)
    Jaycee:Amen to that Jay. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So my heart actually warmed up as I read that! I really am a "master key". It's a cliche coming from me but you really are unbelievable.

    x!

    ReplyDelete
  11. verY Inspiring bloG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comments guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti