Quote of the day:
Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
Hello folks. How is it going with you at the moment....great no?
It's almost mid month, and time sure keeps flying i must say.
I am currently reading a book titled 'The Trial' by Frank Kafka.
Plans For The Week
1.Eliminate the non essentials.
2. Try to make fewer and better decisions.
3. Be more adventurous.
4. Be open to new opportunities.
5. Read a book.
6. Blog more often.
7. Waste less energy in unnecessary words..things.
8. Call a longterm friend just to say hello.
9. Dwell on solutions...not problems.
10. Dream Big...always!
So there goes my plans...have you made yours yet?
Go into the new week with renewed strength...don't dwell on what went wrong-instead focus on the way forward...
Peace & Love*
Current Listen: Tuface- Only Me