Quote of the day:
A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.
- Charles M. Schwab
Past week was more or less a good one- was able to get 70% of my plans done-didn't get to blog as much as i would have loved to too.
So it's the start of a new month...new beginnings.
Time to take stock of the past month and deal with failures and unaccomplished plans.
The past month for me was one of the most productive so far this year-and I'm hoping this new month surpasses that.
Plans For The Month
1. Quit waiting for the 'right time' to do things -and just do them.
2. Keep myself busy with work, dreams and plans.
3. Avoid negative influences, and folks who discourage or depress.
4. Less worrying, less stress, more action.
5. Seek the company of like minded people.
6. Schedule time wisely.
7. Blog daily...Read 3 books a week.
8. Help others achieve their goals.
9. Be nice to everyone I meet.
10. Dream on.
Remember, you can be successful at anything.
Once you put your mind to it...
Here's wishing you all a Happy New Month!
Current Listen: Nerina Pallot -Idaho