Stretch Your Mind And Abilities Into Momentum



Quote of the day: 

I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum. 
~Frances Willard

Image of clouds from a bird-eye view

STRETCH! 

Such a common word, but it speaks volumes about the ability of man to withstand his problems, or get consumed by them either way. In order for us to expand our abilities we have got to climb our walls of limitations.

But it's all in the mind, this thing called limitations. Repeat after me...It's all in my mind*

What legacy do you want to leave behind in this world before you go?

Don't live a life of 'what ifs'. Instead, picture each day as an experiment in a scientific laboratory..and guess who the scientist is? Yes YOU are!

Try out everything and anything you wish, experiment, make mistakes, laugh at yourself even.

But do take a step back once in a while.
...to get a better look at the full picture of your life.

Above all, never waste your life in friction. Only momentum...


Peace. Love. Light*
twitter.com/@iamblogoratti 


 Current Listen: Bon Iver -Holocene


-

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Nice...best post to start the year with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spoken well :) i was wondering have you ever read "The Secret"? if not its def. a Must Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. @'Lara: Hello, thank you for stopping by and yes indeed it a great way to start the year.

    @melissa: Why thank you. I haven't read that but will be sure to include it in my monthly book list. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all in my mind really. I can boldly say that, especially as regards work challenges. You never know what you can do until the responsibility is thrown at you. What i took from this(I do it atimes) is to laugh at myself. It's healthy and helps my self esteem. :-)

    @melissa: I've watched "The Secret". The movie abi na documentary made a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti