Monday, September 7, 2015
Plans For The Week (22)
Quote of the day:
Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.
And with that September is off to a wonderful and fast start. I expect nothing less really, and since its going to be a shorter month one may as begin to put things into perspective, to fasten on the seat belt of life and drive to our expected destination.
The past week went smoothly, and here are my goals for the coming week.
1. Conclude itinerary for a mini trip.
2. Write 500 words for my novel.
3. Workout twice during the week.
4. Reflect, meditate, focus.
5. Read a new book.
6. Clear out my email inbox.
7. Spend time with friends.
8. Accept the things I can't change.
9. Dream big.
There goes most of my list, have you made yours yet? Have a productive week ahead.
Peace & Love always!
Current Listen:- Felat Kuti -Gentleman