Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Plans For The Week (36)
Quote of the day:
Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... Anyone can start over and make a new ending. -Chico Xavier
Becoming a better person is not a day's job. Neither is it a week, a month or even an entire year's work. It is a work in progress and spans our entire lifetime. Looking back at this year, my spirits are lifted, my inner peace elevated, and my dreams aligning like stars in the sky. I am still a work in progress, on this self improvement journey. I am passionate about growth, and I am always looking for new ways to do things.
Here are some of my plans for this coming week.
1. Plan for success in the coming year.
2. Practice self improvement and enlightenment daily.
3. Take a break to have fun and relax.
4. Wake up earlier than usual to meditate, plan, reflect.
5. Get rid of stress and patterns that lead to it.
6. Read a new book.
7. Continue working on my wiring project.
8. Do things at the right time.
9. Live simply and self improve daily.
10. Dream even bigger.
Have you made your plans yet? Its the start of a new week, its filled with new opportunities to improve on things, and to show kindness to everyone you meet. Do have a joyful week ahead!
Peace and love always*
Current Listen: Whitney Houston -I Look To You