Monday, January 25, 2016
Plans For The Week #40
Quote of the day:
We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming - well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate. -Amy Tan
Have you ever felt like you are yet to unearth your main purpose in life? There are two certainties I've observed about life: you are either a dreamer or you are not. You either have a purpose or not. You are either for something or against something as far as principles go.
I never want to stop being able to dream, to be able to imagine untold possibilities. I never want to get so comfortable as to neglect my ability to dream. I want to be able to look back at the end of any given period, and acknowledge that dreaming as taken me thus far.
With that in mind, my plans for the previous week went accordingly. I arose early on each day, showed more interest in things around me, and kept my mind, body and soul healthy.
Here are my list of things to achieve for the coming week.
1. Arise early. After having gone to bed early too. I will use this opportunity to perhaps meditate, workout to increase my fitness levels, read and prepare breakfast, while picturing a productive day.
2. Tracking calories. Thanks to an app, I've been monitoring my calorie intake since the start of the month. It really helps to put things in perspective especially meeting my present nutrition needs.
3. Read a book. A new book for the week, or perhaps even two as my goal for the month is at least five books. I'll pick from my collection and hopefully blog about it during the week.
4. Attend an entrepreneurship event. Mid week, I hope to attend an event which will be a great opportunity to network with people and learn new developments and ideas.
5. De-clutter. I understand this has to start from within, and so I will purge my thoughts to free up mental space. Things like going for walks, doing less work and focusing on a single thing instead of many things at a time.
6. Relax and have fun. Spend my leisure time relaxing and having fun. Asides reading, I plan to watch movies -haven't done that in a while. And when the week ends, hopefully spend time surrounded by good conversation and great company.
7. Dream. It's never ending, and one must keep dreaming big every time.
So I ask, what are you planning for the last week of January and what would you like to achieve? Keep your dreams alive, as you go about fulfilling your goals.
Peace. Love. Light*
Current Listen: Birdy -Wings