Plans For The Week #41


Quote of the day: 
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. -Lao Tzu



There is no week that goes by that one is not bombarded with varying options of things that are similar in nature. Of course its known as choice. The ability to choose what we want becomes more challenging, what with minds being bombarding daily by several things, companies selling new products which in reality are no different from the old ones. But we enjoy having new things, and new moments. It certainly is tough but the only that helps is picking a choice and sticking to it, be it a product or a partner, sometimes less is more.

Here is my list of things to pursue in the coming week.

Plans

1. Write more. I will be writing a poetry/photo collection from scratch which I hope to have a working draft by April. It definitely will be an interesting week as I commence with the direction and thought processes needed to get things off the ground.

2. Workout. As the year progresses my aim is to stay fitter and healthier, and I am aiming for at least 4 days of sustained workouts during the week.

3. Read. I hope to get some new titles for the month of February, and of course I will blog about whatever I am reading during the week. The goal for the month: 5 books.

4. Connect. Spend some time sending out professional emails, and making calls in order to network, build new relationships and sustain old ones.

5. Sleep Early. Seeing as my day starts early, it is essential that I go to bed early too.

6. Explore more blogs. There are so many blogs out there, old and new alike, which I plan on visiting for the first time. If there are any you'd like to recommend please let me have them.

7. Keep dreaming big. Its all about living in the moment, taking chances, and growing physically and mentally day in and out, and never losing sight of my dreams.


So what have you got planned for this coming week? Whatever it is, here's wishing you a great one!


Peace.Love.Light*



Current Listen: Bruno Mars - It Will Rain



Post a Comment

29 Comments

  1. That I am glad to find a new and different blog to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goals! I think it's great that you lay them out like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few things left on my list from the weekend... so will continue with that this week. Guests expected next weekend, so will try to squeeze a little more cleaning in than ordinary. Also, need to keep working on my second book and make more strides in marketing my first.

    Thanks for sharing your wonderfully positive plans, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream big, always love that one! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a pretty good plan worth emulating

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals for the week. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find if I set at least one goal a day I usually not only achieve it, but a few more. Seeing tasks and goals accomplished seems to inspire satisfaction and the feeling of ah-ha ! I got something done now onto MORE projects. Also makes me tired enough to go right to sleep at night .

    I enjoyed reading your post about keeping a diary, I've read a few of my very old journals and for the life of me cannot remember some of the things that seemed so important at the time. You're right, it is well worth writing a journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have shared a great list of things to pursue in the coming week. I need to make one myself. I can identify with #6, as that is exactly how I got here to your blog...visiting new blogs, trying to make new friends, interacting more, etc. Thanks for sharing your list, it is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should definitely connect more. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm rarely interested in new products but like what I have and enjoy making do with my grandparents' old living room furniture and many other things I've had for many years. The exception for me are clothes - I just love dresses, and when I see a particularly nice one, I can't resist :-)

    Last week was a typical Meike-week: working out on Monday and Friday, going for a run on Saturday, meeting my friends for the pub quiz on Tuesday, having a friend over for dinner and DVD on Wednesday night, meeting my girlfriends for dinner at a restaurant on Friday night, going dancing on Saturday night, and for a walk on Sunday.

    This week won't be much quieter, but that is how I like it :-) No dancing this Saturday, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Blogoratti - have a good week .. it's good to have plans sorted and then to learn more. I find blogs via other bloggers' friends and through the A-Z ... but it's good to keep one's eyes open ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wise man was Lao Tzu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great quote and list, especially #4!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice quotes.
    Goodluck with your plans. Five book to read in a month.. Cool!
    Have a great week Ratti.

    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, let reality be reality. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. __Nifty list of goals, we all arrange our list accordingly.

    3, Read;
    ..........Then Read life, Explore, and Imagine;
    1, Write.

    _m

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to try to get back into writing, but am not inspired so much at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pleasant day to you and yours, good Sir..

    ReplyDelete
  19. My plan for the week... start making (more concrete) plans for the week lol. Best to luck to you with your plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Working out, writing more, reading more... sounds like my kind of week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great quote and goals.
    The weeks sure seem to fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the good wishes and for sharing your ambitious goals! I think the best way to find new blogs is to visit the various linky memes that are of interest to you. I always try to visit at least the ones who link up next to me -- before and after -- or the nearest new ones -- in addition to old friends of course!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Several of my ongoing goals will be on hold this week. We are on a short road trip celebrating my birthday and Hearts Day this weekend. Regular workouts will resume when we return home, but I have downloaded mysteries by Donna Leone and James Patterson on my Kindle so have some reading material.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good goals, do you record your accomplishments, too?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti