Monday, February 8, 2016
Plans For The Week #41
Quote of the day:
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. -Lao Tzu
There is no week that goes by that one is not bombarded with varying options of things that are similar in nature. Of course its known as choice. The ability to choose what we want becomes more challenging, what with minds being bombarding daily by several things, companies selling new products which in reality are no different from the old ones. But we enjoy having new things, and new moments. It certainly is tough but the only that helps is picking a choice and sticking to it, be it a product or a partner, sometimes less is more.
Here is my list of things to pursue in the coming week.
1. Write more. I will be writing a poetry/photo collection from scratch which I hope to have a working draft by April. It definitely will be an interesting week as I commence with the direction and thought processes needed to get things off the ground.
2. Workout. As the year progresses my aim is to stay fitter and healthier, and I am aiming for at least 4 days of sustained workouts during the week.
3. Read. I hope to get some new titles for the month of February, and of course I will blog about whatever I am reading during the week. The goal for the month: 5 books.
4. Connect. Spend some time sending out professional emails, and making calls in order to network, build new relationships and sustain old ones.
5. Sleep Early. Seeing as my day starts early, it is essential that I go to bed early too.
6. Explore more blogs. There are so many blogs out there, old and new alike, which I plan on visiting for the first time. If there are any you'd like to recommend please let me have them.
7. Keep dreaming big. Its all about living in the moment, taking chances, and growing physically and mentally day in and out, and never losing sight of my dreams.
So what have you got planned for this coming week? Whatever it is, here's wishing you a great one!
Current Listen: Bruno Mars - It Will Rain