Monday, February 22, 2016
Plans For The Week #43
Quote of the day:
Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall. -Ray Bradbury
Although our actions are controlled by our minds, there always comes a time when we get tested. When I feel the need to make sense of things around me, at times I may tend to withdraw into a deep state where doors are barricaded and walls and walls of thoughts blockaded. And in each instance, in every moment of this occurrence, I find inner strength in my will, amidst all the chaos and disarray. The more you know yourself, the better you are able to understand yourself and the world.
Here are some of my plans for the week.
1. Meditate. Spend some time each day listening to my heart, body and soul. Practising inner peace and well being.
2. Read a Book. I plan to read something new during the week, one or more books as well as any interesting article.
3. Cook. Prepare more healthy meals and infuse a wide variety of ingredients, trial and error, and just doing something different really.
4. Workout. Although the plan is to always spend more time exercising, life can sometimes get in the way of things. I hope to create at least 30 minutes of workout time thrice during the week.
5. Pull Away From the Internet. I hope to spend less time on the internet, and social media daily, instead focusing on other things that require my attention.
6. Be focused. On all things, pursuits and aspirations -and eliminate the unnecessary and unimportant things that may drain my energy.
7. Dream. Keep dreaming daily.
What plans do you have for the week ahead? Do share. Have a lovely and elevated week!
Peace. Love. Light*
Current Listen: John Mayer -Gravity