Poem: Two Clouds And A Sun


Quote of the day: 

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
-Frederick Keonig


An image of a cloudy sky

'Why do you always move so slow'?

...the sun asked a nearby passing cloud.
'I'm taking my time to enjoy the view,' the cloud replied.
Smiling, it waved and went along while humming a tune.

What a happy cloud, the sun thought. And smiled back :)

The next day another cloud passed by.

The sun blurted out 'let me guess, taking your time to enjoy the view'?
'No, I'm not. I wish I could go faster, arrrgh I hate it all', the cloud replied.
And went along with so much anger brewing inside.

What a sad cloud, the sun thought :(


Food for thought:
Your moods can affect those around you -even complete strangers.


Peace. Love. Light*
twitter.com/@iamblogoratti



Current Listen: Sade -Kiss Of Life


.

Post a Comment

0 Comments