Sunday, July 12, 2015
Plans For The Week (14)
Quote of the day:
Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why.
At times I feel the days actually have shorter hours in them. But alas, it's the same clock showing tie that we all have and amounting to 24 hours. Our time is limited, best to make the most of it. So here goes most of my plan for the coming week.
1. Be grateful for life and everything in it.
2. Do something daily that makes me happy.
3. Call up old friends just to say hello.
4. Worry less. Relax more.
5. Create a weekly meal plan.
6. Acknowledge things I can't change, focus on those I can.
7. Plan a mini trip.
8. Keep dreaming big.
Happy Sunday. I wish you progress with your plan if you've already made it, and if not -making one may just make the week easier for you. Be the best in the new week!
Peace. Love. Light!
Current Listen: Coldplay -The Scientist