Monday, November 2, 2015
Plans For The Week (30)
Quote of the day:
If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. -Maya Angelou
As a new chapter ends, another one begins. The month of October has had its run -a fine one at that. Its hard to imagine that two months from now, we will usher in the new year. As far as planning goes, I do hope your quest for love, happiness, success and more goes well in the end.
Here are some of my plans for the new month and week ahead.
1. Go over expectations for the year and more.
2. Be thankful daily.
3. Workout at least thrice weekly.
4. Read a new book.
5. Set a new and achievable challenge for myself.
6. Get enough rest, and eat healthy.
7. Submit a written work for a competition.
8. Give a helping hand to someone in need.
9. Keep dreaming bigger.
There goes my plans, have you made yours yet?
Here's wishing you a wonderful month of November.
Peace & Love always.
Current Listen: Sting -Every Breath You Take