Plans For The Week #44


Quote of the day:
Make sure you visualize what you really want, not what someone else wants for you. -Jerry Gillies




The past is the past and the present is the present. It is this past that has shaped the way we live, think and act. There are days when we long for things, immersed in the glory of old, and spending much time imagining what could have been but never was. But how about focusing more on the here and now -the present? How are you faring with your dreams, and what are you doing daily to get you closer to it? Who are the people to help you achieve what you want? Forgot the past, and those who let you down, because it happened for a reason and you have gained valuable lessons on your journey so far. Its good to look back, but stay focused on the steps you are taking now so as not to stumble.

Here are most of my plans for the week ahead which I am sharing with you.

Plans

1. Project calmness. In the coming week, I hope to project calmness in all things, with every action and interaction. I plan to practice breathing exercises to help me retain my balance and relaxed nature. In order to do this, I must elimintate weak thoughts from the past.

2. Focus on my needs. What do I want for the coming week? How will I improve my skills and abilities? I want to focus more on achieving this and lots more. Also, focusing on one important thing at a time, one idea at time.

3. Appreciate everything. The very act of waking up, of dreaming through the night, of seeing the sun waking up and brightening the day -I want to be able to brighten up everyone's day. To do this, I must practice the act of appreciation of the little things.

4. Read, read, read. As my goal of reading at least 5 books a month continues, I am also open to learning new things, seeking answers and expanding my knowlege of history.

5. Workout. To maintain a balance both mentally and physically, I plan to workout at least thrice in the week. Sweat, pain and triumph which leads to better sleep for my body, and improved thought processes.

6. Walk more. I want to wander and discover new places just by walking, even if for just 10 minutes daily. Or maybe just taking a different route.

7. Dream more. I want to dream more, open up my mind to the endless possiblities in the world.


There goes my plans for the week, and can I ask what you want to achieve for yourself in this new week? Do share.


Peace. Love. Light*



Current Listen: Sia -Elastic Heart



Post a Comment

37 Comments

  1. Living in the past can be delightful if it's a good time in your life, but only do it now and then. The remembering part that is. Living in the here and now is far more healthy.

    Have a fabulous week. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the quote by Jerry Gillies. I am learning to cultivate an attitude of appreciation and gratefulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring.

    Happy to say re your #5 I'm back in the gym exercising 3 day per week on average. Some weeks 2days. Good for my health

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These breathing exercises sound great, I have to incorporate them in my life too!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the breathing exercises.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a plan for the week. I wish you well with each goal. People always say don't dwell on the past but, it is harder to do in real life so the best thing to do is keep busy fill your thoughts with something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do practising breathing and I plan to practice calmness which is needed...plus a little walking

    ReplyDelete
  8. The plans for the week are already in chaos. It appears that the cosmos has alternative plans for me. Time to wait and see what unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All good points - but I especially like 'the appreciation' one.

    Enjoy the last day of February, and all good wishes for March, which starts tomorrow - the year is flying by!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciate everything as a goal makes life an incredible joy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, great plans for the week. Staying focused on the future is great advice. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some great plans. I'm with you on some of them, especially the walking, which I understand is as good for you as any other exercise. This week, I want to really spend some time writing and thinking (maybe dreaming a bit).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great plans for the week, "B"...a perfect blend of physical, mental and spiritual activities!
    I would like to take more time out this week, to practice mindfulness, to stop worrying so much...and, yes, to dream a bit! :)

    Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Appreciation is the key to contentment and happiness.
    I love these weekly goals. :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great plans. I love what you said about the here and now. We need to consider what we are doing now to move us closer to our dreams. That is so important.

    www.funmiwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like to complete at least one major walk every week but when I walk depends on the weather so there's a certain randomness about it. If i were you - living in London - I would sometimes take a train into rural Kent, Essex or Sussex and then undertake long walks using Ordnance Survey maps to help my explorations. You never know what you will see and to me this is the very best way of "working out".

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm with you on the appreciate everything, reading and dreaming more. Great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great quote. Walking more sounds great. It's one of my favorite things to do. : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks :D

    I wish all the best for you in this week <3

    NEW TIPS POST | My Fit Self Challenge #1
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great goals! Reading 5 books a month sound really rewarding

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting points here.
    __We think as we walk; stepping from where we were to where we wished to be, we return to our rest with a different point of view. _m

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is great! i hope you're doing well :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great goals, but I think my favorite is the reading one. I really need to focus on it more.

    Have a lovely week,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  24. Read, read, read and dream more :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great plans you've got here!
    I walk everywhere as I'm yet to do my theory test so I class that as my own workout/cardio..... for now....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah, just taking a different route home can make such a difference to the day!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  27. The week is almost at an end here...somehow, some way Friday has arrived. I have no idea where the previous days disappeared to...so I'll have to make a new list of plans for next week.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. A perfect quote... A mantra that can be adopted as the rule of life.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like the quote ;)
    Great plans... I am planing to stroll a lot this weekend... hope we will have a good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  30. ... well with it being Friday afternoon - hope your week has been a good one!

    Have a good weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that opening quote you used. That's really true. We often forget or get confused about what we want because we get like brainwashed or dictated by others. Always important to stay focused.

    Hope you get all your plans done.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This quote spoke to my heart. It's as if I was meant to read it; as if God wanted me to read it. I'm so glad you blog. Lots of the quotes you find are like food for my soul. For real

    ReplyDelete
  33. This quote spoke to my heart. It's as if I was meant to read it; as if God wanted me to read it. I'm so glad you blog. Lots of the quotes you find are like food for my soul. For real

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti