Quote of the day:
Make sure you visualize what you really want, not what someone else wants for you. -Jerry Gillies




The past is the past and the present is the present. It is this past that has shaped the way we live, think and act. There are days when we long for things, immersed in the glory of old, and spending much time imagining what could have been but never was. But how about focusing more on the here and now -the present? How are you faring with your dreams, and what are you doing daily to get you closer to it? Who are the people to help you achieve what you want? Forgot the past, and those who let you down, because it happened for a reason and you have gained valuable lessons on your journey so far. Its good to look back, but stay focused on the steps you are taking now so as not to stumble.

Here are most of my plans for the week ahead which I am sharing with you.

Plans

1. Project calmness. In the coming week, I hope to project calmness in all things, with every action and interaction. I plan to practice breathing exercises to help me retain my balance and relaxed nature. In order to do this, I must elimintate weak thoughts from the past.

2. Focus on my needs. What do I want for the coming week? How will I improve my skills and abilities? I want to focus more on achieving this and lots more. Also, focusing on one important thing at a time, one idea at time.

3. Appreciate everything. The very act of waking up, of dreaming through the night, of seeing the sun waking up and brightening the day -I want to be able to brighten up everyone's day. To do this, I must practice the act of appreciation of the little things.

4. Read, read, read. As my goal of reading at least 5 books a month continues, I am also open to learning new things, seeking answers and expanding my knowlege of history.

5. Workout. To maintain a balance both mentally and physically, I plan to workout at least thrice in the week. Sweat, pain and triumph which leads to better sleep for my body, and improved thought processes.

6. Walk more. I want to wander and discover new places just by walking, even if for just 10 minutes daily. Or maybe just taking a different route.

7. Dream more. I want to dream more, open up my mind to the endless possiblities in the world.


There goes my plans for the week, and can I ask what you want to achieve for yourself in this new week? Do share.


Peace. Love. Light*



Current Listen: Sia -Elastic Heart