Saturday, March 7, 2009

6 Things That I have Come to Learn About Life


Quote of the day>
Love truth, and pardon error -Voltaire

This post was meant for yesterday,but here it is today...


TODAY i am going to blog about nothing. Yes nothing!
And in my quest to write about nothing i am hopeful that something will come out of it all.



So i write nothing for i am-nothing. I write for all those times that i had something on my mind,but when anyone asked me what i was thinking about i said 'nothing'.

I write for all those times that i had something to say,but i didn't because i cared more about what people would say and how i was going to be looked at than what my words would have meant.

I write for all those silent moments that my words could have changed things,changed events-changed destiny even. But rather i kept quiet as i had nothing to say.

I believed in nothing, unless it agreed with my inner self. But nothing compares to everything, as we can't live life in nothingness.

Everything matters as i HAVE come to realize, being nothing does not take you nearer to your goals but rather takes you farther away from it.

I write about nothing as i am nothing!
But remember -Life is everything.
.

2 comments:

  1. @naijagirl,Amen to that even as he blesses us all. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking right now? Express it here.

Thanks for visiting. Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...