Quote of the day:
Chance favors only the prepared mind -Louis Pasteur

I learn everyday. 
Isn't that the beauty of life-the known and the unknown? 

I'm learning to ...
Let go of the past-too many scenes to delete in that movie...
Most of life's frustrating moments can be traced to us still hanging on to the past.

Life is not a bed of roses...
but we move from strenght to strenght..
only faith moves mountains -have faith in yourself. 

I'm learning to...
Not let the sun go down on my wrath...
ahead you only see obstacles-all i see is a beautiful path. 

If life is a game...
what manner of player are you? 
he who keeps score can never really win. 

If you feel you know everything 
a little knowledge is a dangerous thing...
never stop learning-that's all there is to say.

Why walk on queer street...
when you can be on main street?
why waste time -when you can spend quality time.

Most importantly, why live other people's lives..
when you have yours to live.