Quote of the day:
Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality -Ralph Marston
Past week's been eventful so to speak, but what better way to start a new one than to have it all planned? So this past week i was able to : Focus (getting minor distractions out of the way),work, help someone in need, call friends, exercise and of course blog...amongst others!
What about you, how did your week go and how much were you able to achieve?
New plans for the week
1. Network. Increase professional network.
2. Lifestyle check. Reduce the stress level.
3. Accept changes
4. Blog, blog, and .....blog
5. Learn a new language. There i said it.
6. Work less, achieve more.
7. Read a new book. And of course music...
8. Never stop dreaming.
9. And finally, call an old friend or two. See how they are.
So there it is folks, looks like it's going to be another exciting week.
Remember to try your hands at new things -be adventurous.
be thoughtful. be unbreakable.. be natural.
Let your week be filled with all these and lots more.
Have a splendid week!!
Current Listen: Frank Sinatra -My Way