Plans For The Week



Quote of the day:

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
- Robert Frost


Woa...week went real slow this time around. And to think i blogged just once..jeez my bad.

How are you folks doing..had a fun week?
Didn't get around to reading any book, but mostly read magazines which inlcuded an issue of strategy+business magazine. Their articles are top-notch if i must add..

My plans were 80% complete,wish i had done more but hey-it's a new week to make amends.


New Plans For The Week
1. Remain focused.
2. Be prepared for anything and everything.
3. Listen more. Talk less.
4. Work on a personal project.
5. Blog and er tweet.
6. Find out how friends are faring.
7. Find inner peace.
8. Eat healthy.
9. Meditate.
10. Never stop dreaming.

So here's hoping everyone has a brilliant week. Enjoy every minute of it.
Be you. Be daring. Be different.


Current Listen: The Fugees -Fu-gee-la


-

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Firsssssssssst..
    yes like God's grace is new every morning, a new week is a gift to us to start anew and make amends.

    last week was slow for me too.. this week,I continue the theme... focus, focus and put up 3 posts this week .. Lord help me oh

    Have a week of great accomplishment.. much love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past week went by soo fast for me... it's all a blur mehn!
    I just Thank God for a great past week, great school kickoff, health,wealth and the whole works.

    This week holds a lot of potential
    :)

    Plan on grabbing and holding on for my dearest life

    Have a smashing week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a lovely week. please add check your email to your to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great week. I hope all your plans come to fruition.

    And me, well I'm going to work hard to make each minute of this week count. I'm sick of coming to the end of the week only to wonder where the week has gone and why I haven't accomplished all (or any of the things) that I hoped to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm last week flew by so fast b4 i cld say bingo. ..
    Wishing u a fullfilled week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so positive it's making me more positive...lol. Thanks dear!

    Eating healthy is the way to go ooo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remi: a new week is a gift to us to start anew and make amends..sounds just right!!

    Hope your week brings all that you desire and lots more. Many thanks!

    chayoma: lots of potential no doubt...keep your head up,yea.

    TM: ooops my bad. I think i need to do just that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes o! never stop dreaming...do have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  9. @everyone: thanks for the feedback,nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti