Poem: More Of Me



Quote of the day:

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- Mahatma Gandhi



The higher i go.
The smaller smaller things seem.
Irrelevant like a shadow in the sun's reflection.


The more i read.
The more my knowledge grows.
Relevant like a tree growing from a little seed.


The more i seek.
The more i can proudly say 'I am able'.
Constant like the air that i breathe.


The more i forgive.
The more i can look forward to a rebirth.
Expectant like a mother bringing life into the world.





Current Listen: Kid Cudi- Day & Night (Instrumental)


-

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. just wanted to say furrst!

    have a lovely week hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you TM.
    Have a nice week*

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice write up.
    great week ahead to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the relation and comparison between your thoughts.

    Nice one bro..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does knowledge really grow the more we read. Me I realise I know so little.

    Lovely poem, enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really learning to forgive. it feels good after a day or two!
    The more I believe, the more I'm willing to become!

    x!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicely done - deep too...i like

    thanks for stopping by the blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'The higher i go, the smaller things seem...' deep.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  9. as usual...
    have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  10. @everyone: Appreciate your comments guys,many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!!! esp the part of forgiving and expecting new life into the world...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lil Miss Thang: Why thank you,glad you like yea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti