Quote of the day:
The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self.
So i say welcome folks to a new month, and oh what a year it's been.
It's a month of reflection. A time to go over goals not yet achieved for the year....time's fast running out-but hey it's not too late to achieve more things.
By the way how did you spend your week-mine was not that bad. Did the best i could on those plans of mine and in the end i achieved about 80%....
It's the start of a new month, and i have some plans.
Plans For The Month
1. Review my plans for the year (2 months to go)
2. Focus. Fix pending problems.
3. Goodbye 'old me'. Welcome 'new me'.
4. Work on personal projects.
5. Seek the company of wise friends.
6. Make plans for the holidays.
7. Read, blog more, and tweet.
8. Enjoy the rest of the year.
9. Give to charity.
10. Dream and dream Big.
So here's wishing y'all a very prosperous month!
Current Listen: Blackstreet- No Diggity