Plans For The Month



Quote of the day:
The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self.
-Whitney Young



So i say welcome folks to a new month, and oh what a year it's been.
It's a month of reflection. A time to go over goals not yet achieved for the year....time's fast running out-but hey it's not too late to achieve more things.

By the way how did you spend your week-mine was not that bad. Did the best i could on those plans of mine and in the end i achieved about 80%....

It's the start of a new month, and i have some plans.


Plans For The Month
1. Review my plans for the year (2 months to go)
2. Focus. Fix pending problems.
3. Goodbye 'old me'. Welcome 'new me'.
4. Work on personal projects.
5. Seek the company of wise friends.
6. Make plans for the holidays.
7. Read, blog more, and tweet.
8. Enjoy the rest of the year.
9. Give to charity.
10. Dream and dream Big.

So here's wishing y'all a very prosperous month!

Current Listen: Blackstreet- No Diggity


-

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Yes! Give Charity! I second that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.. yes thank you Papa for a new month. Blogaratti - I am trying to sprnt oh... it is already November, much to do, and this is the season of opportunity! Father help me! I like your plans... Reads like you are in the process of wrapping up this year with a bang! well done. I like no 5, we all need that!

    Let me go write mine..I am almost tempted to start a weekly list on one of the columns of my blog, you inspire us all. Year have to tweat too! Have a great week ahead. Let me go upload post for the week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady X:Thanks for dropping by*

    @Remi: Sprint..ah ttrying to do just that too remi. So much to do...you are right-an hey i'd be on the lookout for that weekly list of yours..much luv.

    @Fabulo-la: Thank you for the wishes. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omo, e be like say me sef go borrow that list. Its just too complete. Nice one man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lists always motivate me. Have a great month and hope your goals are achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. go do something MTN

    phrase always inspires me

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm working on the friends bit...happy new month to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sugarking: Hey feel free ok..good lookin' out mehn.

    @Myne Whitman: Thank you and appreciate that. Have a nice week!

    @BBB: Nice phrase..more like go make something happen*

    @tunrayo: Okay you work on that...nice seeing you on here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @everyone: thanks guys and hey happy new month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haaa! You are ahead of the game with this ya plan, oh. I need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ei u like making plans..and lists...hehe...way to go tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti