Life Like Paintings and Artworks by Famous Artist



Quote of the day:
Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed.
-Sydney Smith



Paintings & Artworks




Odds Against Tomorrow by Rom Isichie


Yes! I can see by Rom Isichie.



The Levees of my Inspiration by Nike Okundaye.
Acrylic on canvas

Meditation by Joseph Eze.
Oil on canvas



Peace in Concord by Nike Okundaye.
Acrylic on canvas



Village by Muraina Oyelami.
Oil on Board



All images via -NikeArt.com (Artist and Designer Nike Davies Okundaye)





Current Listen: Femi Kuti- Truth Don Die


-

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. wow... that's some really beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fierce; Yea i know right. Pure talent..thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and these are stuffs painted by Nigerians..aint we just unique in every sense of the word?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing my dance now. Don't mind me, I do that whenever I see my cousin's work. The others are very good too. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chai! Nigerians are just too much jare! Abeg put up more o!. I used to paint before until I found MJ......Wait a minute!!! finding MJ should help me paint even prettier pictures right?! Where's my brush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sugarking:lol,i hear you mate. Go get that brush...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chale, these people are talented. love the quote...thought i'd tell u first before i borrowed it. no plagiarism ofcourse. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti