For The Times


Quote of the day:
I often regret that I have spoken; never that I have been silent.
-Publilius Syrus


For all the times we said NO.
When we really meant to say Yes.

For all the times we gave up.
When success was just a step away....

For all the times witnessed injustice.
And did nothing about it.

For the times we when we bottles up our emotions.
When we could have communicated.

For all the times we raised our voice.
When a whisper should have been enough.


twitter.com/iamblogoratti


Current Listen: Kid Cudi -The Prayer



Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Blessings.....
    Nice relatable quote. I don't think I have ever said no meaning yes, the opposite is more applicable.

    The rest is all applicable and relatable and solid. Is this your masterpiece?

    Thanks for stopping by my space, it was wonderful having you over, do stop by again, I'll try to have something prepared the next time you stop over. Which would you prefer? Tea or coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Okeoghene: Yes indeed! Nice of you to drop by on here.

    @ Rhapsody B: I see what you mean-about opposites.

    You are most welcome,will be sure to check out your spot again. Tea or coffee? Nah....errr Ice cream will do just fine thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I often regret that I have spoken; never that I have been silent" haha... i can soo relate to this,smh.

    Nice blog you have here, you have a new blog stalker :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Living in my daydreams: Hey thanks.

    @ dosh: Nice of you to drop by, appreciate that. Would love to have you around again,cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder while i havent passed by in a while ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti