New week, New Attitude


Quote of the day:
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
- Booker T. Washington


The best way to uplift yourself is by uplifting someone else.
We help ourselves, when we help others. It's a new week to uplift everyone around us.


Plans For The Week
1. Be happy.
2. Stay inspired.
3. Spend time with loved ones.
4. Focus.
5. Read, blog, workout.

My plans for the week are kinda short, but still it goes a long way.
May each new day bring new hopes and dreams for you.


Peace & Love!
twitter.com/iamblogoratti

Current Listen: LL Cool J- I Need Love


Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. @Lara: Why thank you miss. Have yourself a productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plan for the week. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Okeoghene: Hey many thanks, all the best this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings.....
    My motto is, take each day as it comes and while i may not be able to control what happens around me, behind me, in front of me, beside me, i have total and complete control on how i allow it all to impact me and inform me, transform me and alter my today and tomorrow.

    Rhapsody....
    Keep your head up and much love to your and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you doing these.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti