March Book Reading (2)


Quote of the day:
To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.
-Marilyn Vos Savant


Hi ya folks.
Hope the week is shaping up nicely for you. April is around the corner, it's amazing how the days go by so fast -reason why time management is important. So here's to a Happy New Month!

I am currently reading a book by Haruki Murakami titled '1Q84', with the storyline set in the past -1984 in Tokyo. It's over 800 pages, so lets see how far I can read!



Have a great week ahead! What book are you currently reading?


Peace & Love!
@iamblogoratti


Current Listen: Mario Basanov -Slip Away


Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Is it an eBook? Right now I'm reading my Canon EOS650D manual lol. It's an assignment :(

    Molola's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomi, I am reading the e-book, but it comes in hard cover too. Well at least you get to improve your photography skills, so despair not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could perhaps email it to me? Or do you have a Dropbox folder for your eBook?

      Delete
  3. @ilola: Great book, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Papi, I just finished reading 'We were liars'...I am bout to start reading 'Sons of fortune'...

    Hows you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quote! How do you like the book? It's one of my favourites!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Observation births wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote. I'm still reading Mastery by Robert Greene... So many books, so little time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently reading In Search of Our Mother's Gardens by Alice Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hekyma: It looks great, I agree!

    @Patricia: I find it good so far, thanks for the heads up.

    @Erniesha Tibs: Hello, I am doing great thank you. Appreciate your sharing those books!

    @Kenyan Blogger: Thanks for stopping by.

    @Cara: Robert Greene is awesome. I agree, so little time!

    @Style4Curves: How is that going for you? Thanks for sharing!

    @Tomi: I don't have a dropbox for the e-book, but kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, this weekend is good in favor of me, since this time i am reading this wonderful educational piece
    of writing here at my residence.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti