Quote of the day:
We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. -May Sarton

I am aware of the days, with hours seemingly shrinking as the weeks go by. It feels as if there aren't just enough, although at times it does feel like the opposite.

The past week was a hectic one, filled with project work, a mini trip, deadlines, and a lot more. The month's pretty much moving at a fast pace, and I hope to accomplish a lot more this week than the previous one.

I have some plans for the coming week, and I'm happy to share it below.

1. Workout at least twice weekly.
2. Read a new book.
3. Do a lot more writing.
4. Find new places to spend leisure time.
5. Meditate.
6. Work on a few proposals.
7. Set new sights on new challenges and goals.
8. Dream big.

There goes my plans for the week. Have you made yours yet? Have a great week!


Peace.Love.Light*


Current Listen: Coolio -Gangster's Paradise