Monday, October 26, 2015
Plans For The Week (29)
Quote of the day:
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. -Zig Ziglar
As the days grow shorter and nights become longer, this imbalance is inevitable. The unevenness becomes more pronounced with the season. But life must go on. The sun sets and rises, and our quest for success must not be seen to diminish.
The start of a new week need not be a burden, but a blessing -an opportunity to turn things around, a shift from the status quo. So make plans, live life, be happy, and never stop smiling.
My plans for the week ahead includes:
1. Working out at least twice in the week.
2. Do some writing and self study.
3. Assess my accomplishments so far this year.
4. Read a new book.
5. Plan a mini trip to look forward to next month.
6. Be as efficient as possible, and take time out to rest.
7. Avoid commitments that will weigh me down, zap my energy.
8. Eat healthier.
9. Keep dreaming big.
There goes most of my plans, as I've set out to make most out of the week. What can you do differently this time around?. Shifting your perspective, even slightly can bring about great change. Have you made your plans yet?
Current Listen: Duran Duran -Ordinary World