Ideas For Life & The New Year

Quote of the day: 

Resolve, and thou art free. ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



The new year is in full swing. 2023 has a nice ring to it and it sure is off to a fast start. What will you do differently this year? The world has certainly changed and will keep changing. The only constant thing is change. 


The Idea

So choose to keep evolving, trying, testing, failing, escaping, improving, and winning. Baby steps, small actions that lead to a greater good for yourself and those around you. So cheers to less talking and more planning. Less hate and more love. 


The Past

The past is the past. You may not be where you want to be, but you are not where you used to be. Grow from the past, take responsibility, and keep it moving. You can't erase the past but you can create new memories for the present and future. Make room for new beginnings


The Equation

You are the equation. A sum of all your decisions. Focus on attaining the best results.


Current Listen: Tems -Free Mind

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I hope you have a good new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back blogging again! I like your words on the ideas for life. I endeavour to keep evolving doing my very best. Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My good wishes for 2023.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe, some decisions haven't been so great so might be a bit in the negative here and there. I have to say I was surprised to see you come up on my reading list. Cheers to more love always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I will not make huge changes, but I'll will continue to enjoy each day that comes our way. Take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti