Monday, August 3, 2015
Plans For The Week (17)
Quote of the day:
I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value.
Welcome to the new month of August. July was really splendid -I say this because I accomplished a lot more than I initially set out to. Having said that, now is a good time to set new goals -realistic and achievable goals.
So here are most of my plans for the week.
2. Join a charity and voluntary group.
3. Set deadlines for each goal for the month.
4. Read a book during the week.
5. Become a better time manager.
6. Workout twice during the week.
7. Work on a new project.
8. Keep dreaming big.
So all the best with your plans. I am looking forward to a very rewarding month. How about you?
Have a productive week!
Current Listen: Lana Del Rey -Honeymoon