Monday, August 31, 2015
Plans For The Week (21)
Quote of the day:
Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.
One word I'd use to remember this month is 'animated', with a mix of emotions, highs and lows so to speak. I am glad its coming to an end on a high, and I am looking forward to the rest of the year, a busy period of new school terms for academics, and eventual holiday preparations and shopping for us all-and not to forget the grim and cold weather ahead.
I barely had time to follow up with pending plans during the past week, and I hope this week will be much better, as I decided how best to carry them out. Here are some of my plans.
1.Question myself everyday, and strive to be better than yesterday.
2. Have some quiet time for reflection.
3. Reduce energy zappers (resentment, worrying, overworking, toxic people, etc).
4. Read a new book.
5. Continue work on a new and exciting team project.
6. Just be happy, and show kindness to everyone.
7. Have a treat at the end of the week.
8. Keep dreaming big.
There goes some of my plans for the new week. So have you made yours yet? Have an exceptional week ahead. Happy September!
Current Listen: Alt J -BloodFlood