Monday, February 15, 2016
Plans For The Week #42
Quote of the day:
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
A fresh sheet of paper is just that -a sheet. Its like barren land devoid of anything -like daytime without a single object in the sky, and night time without the moon and stars. But watch the paper become populated when things are written in it, watch the land grow with seeds planted, and watch the sky come alive with various objects in it, clouds, birds, planes, the sun, moon and stars.
Imagine what life would be like without the ability to start fresh. Without a new day, and new plants, and new ideas and thoughts. Sometimes life goes on a wrong course, and its always nice to be able to start things afresh.
Here is a list of my goals for the week.
1. Continue writing more. This is a continuation from the previous week, and although I've started my writing project, a lot still needs to go into the direction and thought process required to see it through.
2. Keep in touch. With old acquaintances and friends alike. It is interesting how keeping in contact can lead to positive energy, and understanding. Some distraction from routine life should prove profitable.
3. Workout. I'd like to continue with the progress I've achieved , and hope to do at least 3 days of workouts during the week. And of course great nutrition will be an essential part of it all.
4. Study. I will commence studying for a professional exam which I hope to write in the coming months. At least 20-30 minutes of study daily.
5. Read a book. I plan to read a new book this week, making it the third for the month, I'm still aiming for at least 5 books a month.
6. Wardrobe change. Its about time for me to go through my wardrobe and take down items of clothing that I no longer need. I do this every few months, de-cluttering, and donating to charity.
7. Spend more time with loved ones. Times goes by so fast, its hard to give time and attention to those around us. But seeing as my loved ones are part of my life too, I hope to spend do more this week, and listen more about what matters most to them.
8. Dream. I wish to never stop dreaming, over and over again.
Its mid-month, how are things coming along for you? Have you got any plans for coming week?
Do share your intentions in the comments box.
Many thanks for the comments in my previous posts, and thank you for visiting.
You can subscribe by email or Google, to be updated on my latest posts.
Lets connect on:
Happy Valentine's day to you. Have a fantastic week ahead!
Peace. Love. Light*
Current Listen: Sia -Alive