Quote of the day:
Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty -Sicilian Proverb
So i finally went for Church service today. I went after a long hiatus....long story.
But being in the midst of all that music and praise got me thinking about all what i had been missing. It felt good, and the word was even better.
I picked up many things from that service, and one of the things that's still stuck in my mind are the words, 'we all started from small beginnings'.....
Where you are today, is a sharp contrast to where you were years ago. That is deep!
So monday is here once more, and the weekend is over with.
This new week my goals includes:
1. Writing out plans for the week in my to-do-list software. It's always the first thing i see on my desktop to remind me of what i need to carry out during the week.
2. Call someone just to check up on them. Someone i haven't spoken to in a while.
3. Blog. lol. Read up on latest news.
4. Make a difference -one person at a time. Put a smile on someone's face.
5. Be disciplined. Focus more.
6. Create time to read for upcoming professional exams.
7. Make the most out of everyday. Learn something new. We all have unlimited potential.
8. Music. Keeps me going all day.
9. Motivate myself. No one else will anyways! And all other impromptu stuff...
Have a great week people !!