AN ODE TO YOU


Quote of the day: 

 He who does not enjoy solitude will not love freedom -Arthur Schopenhauer

 

So far so good. Week went by smoothly. Weekend was even better. 

Smoother than a new born baby's behind. ..


For all those who thought blogoratti was a female all along,i forgive you(names withheld,lol). 

So i'm in my space. I'm in my little world now,this is my solitude. 

And i do the only thing i know how to -think!

 

So here goes. ..to everyone who's ever commented on my blog. 

This goes out to you,and you and you.....

 

AN ODE TO YOU

I'm a naija boy and not a naijagirl

I've got Brown Skin but i'm no BSNC

I used to be a nerd in school but not an exschoolnerd


Welcome to My world, i'm all about Dabizniz

i stand firm like a house on the Roc

i'm no culture cynic but you can refer to me as a Gee   

 

I'm a thinker as well as a dreamer but i'm not TheYarner

neither am i a word merchant

i entertain but not anywhere near TayneMent

I'm just me not JustDB, i'm not ochuko, i'm not Miss Lowlah

 

But so far, i fly high like a Parakeet or miss Flyhigh-Londonsnaijaqueen 

i stand tall like The activist

i don't have that smile but i check out my Africana wardrobe diary

 

i need just two tears in a bucket,one for me and Adaeze

this is why i write but i'm not even bumight

love is fiery and sweet though i confess not to be a gemini duo 

 

but thanks to Loila i got the art of rememory 

they say life is bittersweet but i say it's only cidersweet

she's the one, she's Miss Definitely Maybe

or is it L-VII, or kemi penelope

i have to go as my skies turn a deep Scarlet

....to be continued...



 

 

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. WOW. Thanks for the shoutout bruv. And I did think you were female by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww shucks, this is quite nice!!
    was so suprized to see my name at the end :)
    come to think of it i don't think you've commented on my blog before???
    .....so wat are u waititng for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TheYarner,most welcome, thanks for dropping by -and oh by the way you too??

    @Nice Anon, thank you. Watch out for the other part though..

    @Scarlet,I see you.
    Will pay you a surprise visit soon..thanks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude thanks for the love...
    Will be coming here more often..
    Your blogs cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dabizniz,you are welcome, and thanks for the comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. niiiice; look at you spitting like MI
    thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thats sweet!
    I never thought you were female..
    You're so creative and oooze wisdom all the day with all your posts. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @naijagirl,or MI spitting like me,lol. Just thought i should do a little somethn somethn* for you guys..

    @Adaeze,why thank you for that.
    Appreciate all the luv and comments from you.

    Thank*

    ReplyDelete
  9. @BlackBerry,yeah! An Ode...hnnnm hnnnm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omy my gosh!! ooh you're very good @ having me blush....do you know that i somehow missed the part about my blog..lol
    you're a darling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was nice man!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti